Saturday, October 1, 2016

REVIEW: Artist Stylus & Brush In 1 Tool


Essential For All Digital Artists - For All Capacitive Touchscreen Smartphones And Tablets Such As Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, Android, Galaxy Tab Silver/Black Stylus Brush By Quillus




It is convenient to have both the brush and the stylus on the same tool. I do have two complaints about this item though. First, the cap to the brush always catches strands when I try to cap it, no matter how careful I try to be. Second, it is possible it is just the programs I was using, or the iPad itself, but there doesn't appear to be any difference in the line when using the brush compared to the stylus tip. I received this stylus at a discount so that I could try it and give my honest opinion in the form of feedback. I do enjoy the brush end quite a bit. It's much smoother to use. My unbiased conclusion is that I like it and would have enjoyed this product even if I had paid full price.









No comments:

Post a Comment