Friday, September 16, 2016

REVIEW: The Widest Hammock Tree Straps



With 2 Carabiner Hooks for Free- XL and Adjustable - Made of 100% Polyester. Perfect For Camping Outdoors

FIVE STARS

These were super long -- way longer than I needed, but better to be too long than two short. I brought these with me camping for my hammack. They take up far less space than the plastic ropes I was using before and are far longer. I did not have directions with me when I went, and it was not immediately obvious how they should be used, but it was not too difficult to figure out. I received this product so that I might try it out and leave my unbiased review. I gave these five stars because they seem like a genuinely good product and they are easy to take along camping. I also tested it out on an overhanging beam to see how easy it might be to hang a swing on -- they work just fine.




#promotion


https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FUEBT82/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment