Wednesday, September 7, 2016

REVIEW: Lumsing®Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger

FIVE STARS


This battery is awesome. I have an iPhone 5s and I can charge it all the way about 3 times using this battery. It take a while once it's dead to get a full charge again, but it's totally worth it. I use it more than I use a wall outlet. After a few months it wouldn't charge all the way anymore so I emailed the manufacturer and the sent me another one. I have had the second one much longer than the first with absolutely no problems. I have really got my money's worth out of this and am appreciative of their awesome, fast customer service.




Lumsing®Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 10400mah External Power Bank for iPhone 6S 6 Plus 6 5S 5 iPad Air iPad Mini Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ S6 Nexus HTC Gopro and more (Black)


*prices listed may not reflect current price

No comments:

Post a Comment