Thursday, September 8, 2016

REVIEW: HyperSelect 9W LED A19


E26 Bulb Non-Dimmable [60W Equivalent] , 3000K (Soft White Glow), 820 Lumens, Medium Screw Base, 340° Omnidirectional, UL-Listed by Hyperikon

FIVE STARS


These are great -- no complaints. They are brighter than my fluorescent (CFL) bulbs, smaller and look much nicer. I bought enough to replace most of the bulbs in my apartment and I'm pretty pleased with the result. Plus I got these at a discount so I might provide an honest, unbiased review. I doubt I'll see a dramatic change in my electric bill because all of the old bulbs were CFL bulbs, which are already pretty good, but LED is supposedly even better. These look like regular incandescents to me, which I like more than the CFL spiral -- I can use them in my bathroom vanity now. I know some people complain about LEDs looking too white, but I don't notice that at all; though I am used to CFLs, which have similar complaints. I might even buy some more later to completely switch to LED bulbs. 










*prices listed may not reflect current price

No comments:

Post a Comment